spinning but the needle's stuck
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Or perhaps sooner, just in case.” It takes a moment for it to register what the ‘just in case’ is, and when it does his gaze snaps back out toward the sea, a pit in his throat growing wider, yawning bigger regardless of how hard he tries to swallow it down. But Sunjata, ever the one that doesn’t want his lovers to worry, decides to try and keep it a secret. It’s easier that way. It keeps everything simple, no pity, no nothing but the status quo. “We were hoping for mid Longheat, now. Who knows.” Though it’s evident the thought has him deflating. “We’ve waited this long.” And really, he hadn’t imagined the idea of getting married again until he’d found Nate, until after Maea.

Absentmindedly, he focuses on the scar crossing his hand, hating so vividly within him that the only marriage he’d had was with Phoebe. He’s only distracted by his question of the Order, of whether the pit of despair in his gut is valid.

There’s a slow nod granted to the comment of Nate and Hotaru. He knows why, deep down, having heard much of the same. But would they attack? Would he be forced to choose between it? “Phoebe… I think, told me they’re talking to those who are demi gods or will become them. And with the Fae and their war on the Ascended, I’m worried…” He swallows down hard again and finally looks at her. “If there’s a war between the Voice and the Old Gods with Fae and Order, because of Nate, I don’t think I want to choose.” It comes out quietly, the most honest about it all he’s been with Safrin, his sickness taking over his ability to hold his tongue. “Is there anything I can do to help him?” To help Nate get away from it, to ensure he doesn’t have to lose yet another piece of his fractured heart.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
spinning but the needle's stuck - by Sunjata - 08-28-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Safrin - 09-01-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Sunjata - 09-01-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Safrin - 09-04-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Sunjata - 09-04-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Safrin - 09-08-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Sunjata - 09-08-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Safrin - 09-10-2020, 03:26 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Sunjata - 09-10-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Safrin - 09-11-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: spinning but the needle's stuck - by Sunjata - 09-11-2020, 08:32 PM