hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
This isn’t Caido anymore. No, the cabin that sits in the mountains is located a place far familiar for the both of them under other circumstances. Snow drifts hang on the edge of the cabin, trees bearing and groaning with the weight of it. A few more cluster of homes dot the inner ring, and far off in the distance the brief view of spiraling monuments, broken but still looming the skyline. Guardians of a sort, to watch over and wait.

But in this dream, the Basin sees two that are not yet passed. In this dream, Deimos still lives, and the Rexanna that finds him is the one forged by Caido.

The sun sparks an early morning, Rexanna wrapped in scarves and jackets to ward away the cold even if she doesn’t entirely have to for fangs still remain within her mouth, her eyes a familiar sapphire blue that sparked both warm and chill depending on the day. And this?

A box in her hands as she reaches his door, not caring to knock, barges through the door of the cabin with a wide grin set upon her face. “Deimos?” She calls out, glancing around the room. “You’re not still sleeping are you? That’s very unlike you.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-28-2020, 11:22 PM