hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
You’re never alone, Deimos.” She hums matter of factly, a grin spreading across her face despite the sorrowful words he speaks. She nears him then, coffee in one hand and her free arm slinging around his shoulders so she can look up into his face. “You do what you want to. You’ve spent your whole life around protecting everyone else, and nobody remains to protect you.” She taps his nose before pulling him in for a hug, resting her head on his shoulder. “Maybe… Just maybe… The Reaper should be selfish and take what he wants.

She pulls away then, a wide grin on her face as she releases him to finish her bear claw, listening as he continues to speak of Chulane. A snort leaves her, dragging him to the front door where they can emerge into the snows and the morning rays that have speckled the world around them in hues of pink and gold. “Yes well, not everyone is born with knives for fighting.” She winks back to him, taking a sip of her coffee before clutching it in both hands.

A brilliant laugh leaves her in response to Kianzo, in the impression of his and Kiada’s father, and she turns to him with a grin of happiness. “I would have met him at the border, but alas. He couldn’t wait.” A hum of laughter as their kingdom sprawls awake below them. She takes another sip of her coffee, mulling it over, tapping her fingers along the mug. “I don’t blame you.” Wherher she means the action he took over Tembovu, or the attempt to protect the Grounds during LongNight that had taken her life, is unclear.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 06:21 PM