hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
You know they can’t stay forever.” She says softly, gently, as encouragingly as she can. She knows this too, that if she had it her way, none of those she cherished would have been gone. None of them would have been thrown into dangerous situations like they often found themselves in.

So she holds him as he falls apart, her arms keeping him together the best that she can, the best she knows how to. Her cheek rests atop his crown, keeping him near, letting him cleanse himself. “Because that’s life. And life wants us to cherish the moments we do have. It makes it all the more sweeter to have these moments.” She murmurs softly. “And sweeter still to remember or dream about them.” The world around them shifts now — they’re still in the hot springs, still in the Basin, but the moon rages overhead and the lights dance across the sky, fireworks blowing off in the distance.

Open up, Deimos. Become a duck in the Oasis, not a stone. Don’t impede the water’s current, just let it… slide off your back.” She pulls away from him then, keeping him in her embrace, but trying to spy that stone face of his, reaching up to wipe away the tears that streaked along his face. “You’ll thank yourself one day.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 10:37 PM