hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
She’d be content to hold him however long he needed. “You never know how good it is until it’s gone.” She says with a wistful sigh, but there’s a hint of a smile on her face as she thinks back to her cherished memories – the ones of her and him training, the time where she’d managed to paint a bright pink line along his cheek without him realizing she’d gotten close. She thinks of the time her and Bastien had their first date in that tree in the Fields. She thinks of all of those days, ones she keeps as close as she can.

You’d better.” She chimes, a hum of a quiet sigh slipping from her lips. “I don’t make much of my own anymore.” It was hard to make your own stories when you were gone. But that’s why she has him, why she has Azrael, Bastien, Hotaru… All of them, there to build the stories to share with her when they see each other again.

But she lifts his face, rubs away at the tear streaks along his cheeks, searching the piercing blue gaze she’d know anywhere. “Are you?” She tilts her head, taking his head into her hand and tilting it as well as her brows furrow together as if she doesn’t believe it. “Even if you were an eagle, they still let the water roll off their backs.” She contemplates a moment. “After they snatch the fish from the rivers, of course.” A raise of her brow, a fanged grin shot back toward him.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-31-2020, 04:33 AM