hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
Yes. Every second.” She hums, smoothing down his hair and letting him pull away when he needs to. But she keeps an arm around him after she’d cradled his head, running cool fingers along his shoulders while her sapphire gaze focuses on his face, on the question aired. “Tell me everything.” And she settles in, legs stretched, keeping him close as the warm water spreads along them and the aurora dances above.

Of course, she can’t help but to give him a crooked smile when he says he hasn’t ‘taken’ in a while, a nudge of her elbow given to his side. “Start taking.” It’s an easy prompt, a soft poke to see what he might do. Would he? Go and rampage and make memories for himself, cherish those close to him in the moment and retain the memories?

She waves a hand and along the edge of the hot spring by their heads arrives the bear claws from earlier as well as the coffee. And she flashes him a wink, taking a bear claw for herself in her free hand, waiting to listen for more stories.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 09-01-2020, 11:00 PM