hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
Dissolved, huh?” She asks, a rogue grin splashing across her face as she works to finish her bear claw, before she settles in the water a brief amount. His laughter ebbs and flows with her own, and she can’t help but to snicker lightly to herself at the end of it – leaning toward him more and more as the flame and firework she’d always embodied, the eclipse she had grown to be.

Still, he distracts her in the water, with icicles stab into the creature like large daggers, a pleased smirk lingering along her face when she goes to turn to him, to tap his chest, over his heart – ensuring the sentiment remained long after she was gone again. “Kiada is there. Everyone else too.” She says softly, head tilting slightly as her smile grows softer, more for him than anything else. “Rumor has it Bastien has a painting of me for you. One Kiada picked out… Talk to us there. We’ll hear it.” She says softly, the glimmer of the aurora above reflecting in her eyes.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 09-03-2020, 05:39 AM