hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
It should be. And yet.” She murmurs, a knowing glance shared his way, before she’s turning slightly in the water and releasing her hold on him to dip below the warm rippling waves. When she emerges, her hair slicked back against her head, along her face as she pulls it back. She’s in front of him now, wading easily in the warmth of the pools – her eyes bright, glimmering a glow of sorts.

A wider smile crosses her face with his question. “Of course you can. I’ll always hear you, Deimos.” She reaches up then, to brush some of the hair from his face, looking into his eyes with all the warmth old friends had, before she presses in on him again with a tight hug full of warmth and the feeling that she might never let go.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 09-04-2020, 02:08 AM