hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
The dream isn’t quite finished yet – not as she reemerges and darts forward to embrace him tightly – a force that he’ll feel long after he wakes. His arms wrap around her too and she nestles in close to his chest, pressing her cheek against him and taking a long deep inhale. “Because each time something happens to you, you stack another brick on top of the other.” She murmurs against his skin, tilting her head up to look at him. “You shut everyone out and write their names on the bricks when they’re gone.

A few moments pass, however, and she settles in at the fact that he could talk to them whenever. And when he offers that he will always listen to her, her fanged grin is bright and gentle, soft and kind as the dream world around them shifts and flickers again. “I know you will.” She lets one arm go away from around him to reach up and tap at his nose. “You’re a perfect listener and the best secret keeper I know.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 09-06-2020, 04:24 AM