Where Am I? [open]
Richard Brandle
Thief / Conman

Age: 35 | Height: 6’0” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

The man braced himself, hugging his coat closer to himself as his breath clouded in front of him. Firm brows drew together, and his eyes darted around the snow covered landscape, confusion settling over him.

Richard quickly patted his pockets with hardly contained desperation, trying to remember if he had succeeded in his last job and coming to the conclusion that he hadn’t. A groan escaped him, as he ran quickly numbing fingers through highly uncharacteristically disheveled hair.

What the name of the gods happened? How did he get here? Where was here?

His mind exploded with all kinds of conspiracies. In his world, magic had been contained to items, and nothing he had ever heard of was capable of creating new worlds. And if there had been such a thing, he would’ve absolutely made it his business. He breathed on his bare hands and rubbed them together, then checked his satchel to make sure he still had all of his tools. Thankfully everything seemed to be here.

Richard started walking through the snow, muttering curses at whatever had the balls to kidnap him and bring him here.

Rick
When life robs you,
sometimes you have
rob it back

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 08:22 PM