Where Am I? [open]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
A man literally just appeared right before her eyes. What. The. Gods.

Phoebe blinked in total shock, stopping in her tracks. She had been out gathering medicinal roots and barks – she even found something new to bring to Remi to examine – and had been headed back to her shop when a dark haired fellow appeared only a few feet in front of her. At first she was stunned, but was suddenly reminded of how she and so many others found themselves in this place. It had been scary, confusing, stressful…but at least she had appeared with people she knew. This man was all alone. Her thoughts drifted to the man named Ru’in she had met in the woods. Was this how he had ended up here alone, too?

The young midwife knew she had to at least offer assistance. He might end up freezing to death out here otherwise! ”Excuse me! Are you okay?” she called out to him as she hurried forward. She could only go so fast though in the snow, she had sturdy boots but it clung to the ends of her skirt and cloak. It was sort of unavoidable but she was at least tall enough to make up for it. Her oversized hat that hung loosely off the back of her head bounced as she picked her way through the snow, her long blonde hair following suit.

”Did you do that yourself, or were you brought here from somewhere else, too?” she asked, a little breathless from her quick jaunt over. The blonde looked up at him, had he turned, with wide brown eyes, snowflakes stuck to her lashes and cheeks and nose red from the cold.

Richard
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-28-2019, 10:22 PM