Where Am I? [open]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe didn't look...hurt, per se, when he declined taking the hat. More perplexed, as if she thought she had found the solution to the problem but had instead come to another road block. "Well keep it just in case." she said with a small smile. "I might have an extra scarf or something back at my clinic that might suit you better." she said, turning to lead him in the direction of town. Smoke rising in the distance was an indicator of the fires people had lit to fend off the cold in their shops and homes.

When he mentioned that she hadn't said her name though, her entire face turned red from embarrassment. Or was it because of his smile? Maybe both. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" she said quickly, horrified with herself. "My name is Phoebe. Phoebe Steadman." she said, face still flushed. He had said his name and here she was forgetting her manners!

"So where are you from?" she asked, to make conversation. "I'm from a place called Northwind originally." Phoebe added quickly, so she wouldn't forget to say things about herself too. "As of yet I am the only trained midwife in the settlement. Most are still setting up their formalized jobs and shops so you'll find most quite willing to pitch in." she said with a pretty smile up at him.

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-28-2019, 10:22 PM