Where Am I? [open]
Richard Brandle
Thief / Conman

Age: 35 | Height: 6’0” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Phoebe told him to keep the hat, so he accepted and put it into his pocket. Whether or not he would wear it another day he didn’t know, but the sentiment was sweet, so he decided to hang onto it.

Her clinic? Did that mean she was a doctor? So many questions… about this world, about the girl who helped him, about the way he got here, about how to get back. There were so many things swirling around his mind that he couldn’t completely think straight.

He watched the girl flush with embarrassment when she realized that she hadn’t introduced, and he offered an understanding smile. It could be overwhelming when meeting new people, especially when they just materialize out of nowhere. She also introduced herself was her job as a midwife, and he nodded, realizing why she had a clinic.

She asked where he was from, and he thought for a moment, trying to remember what had happened before falling through to this world. ”I came from a place called Ardaport,” he said. ”I was a, uh, collector of unique items.” He didn’t think it was smart to tell the first person he met that he was a phenomenal thief and conman, but at least it wasn’t a complete lie!

Rick
When life robs you,
sometimes you have
rob it back

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 08:22 PM