Where Am I? [open]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe looked up at him as they walked, a small smile on her face. ”A collector of things? So…like a merchant? Or did you run a gallery of some sort?” she asked innocently. She never in a million years would have guessed a conman thief because she assumed the best of people, so given his description it was the best she could come up with. ”I am certain there is a use for a merchant here. Someone with business sense is essential to a thriving economy…or so I have been told. It’s never been my thing I suppose.” she said. Not that that was much of a surprise. Phoebe was too charitable of heart to be a cutthroat entrepreneur.

They would reach town soon enough, still rather ramshackle though much better than it had been. ”This place was in ruins mostly when we arrived here. Those who are native to Caido had only a few buildings maintained because they were small in number. They refer to people like us as Outlanders.” she said in casual conversation to try and get him up to speed. ”Some of the Natives are nice from what I hear, others less so. Just be careful.” she said with a grin.

Upon reaching her clinic she opened the door, which had been unlocked and let him in first. It was warm and cozy, smelling of soothing herbs and spices. If ever there was a homey place in Caido, it was Phoebe’s clinic. ”You can stay here until you get yourself up on your feet. I live right upstairs personally but those little rooms back there are comfy. I don’t have any clients as of yet so you don’t have to worry about being woken in the middle of the night by a laboring woman…unless someone is pregnant and doesn’t know it yet.” she said with a light laugh. Though it was totally possible. Given the various factors in a pregnancy, women could go their entire pregnancy without knowing it until a baby came out. She had only ever seen that happen twice though.

Messages In This Thread
Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-11-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-16-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-17-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Where Am I? [open] - by Phoebe - 01-28-2019, 10:22 PM