Sand Between My Toes
Raza
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Elias
The monsoon season had passed, and the blistering heat of Longheat had arrived. It was... nice, to know that he could justify keeping his stall open further into the evening hours, and avoid the heat-filled skies at midday. The evenings were still hot, but not as bad.

He chatted with some customers, displaying some of his "best" wares to them. A charismatic smile here, a laugh there, eventually most people bought something from him. Often these people were none the wiser that there was another side to his business, kept quiet and out of sight.

The evening was nice, and so far nobody had tried to steal from his stall. He disliked chasing down thieves, being that he was something of a thief himself. Part of Elias was torn, as whether to close up shop for the evening and head to the beach for a swim or keep his hours.

Eventually, the decision became clear; he'd much rather a swim. And as he closed up his stall, tucking away the important bits, sending most of the wares to his home with his crew-members, he snagged his dinner which had been neatly prepared and shoved into a sack and headed toward the beach.

It wasn't too hard to find 'the perfect spot' to roll out his towel (because of course, anyone native to Torchline is prepared to go to the beach at any time) and settle in to have dinner, watching the waves of the ocean, and other beachgoers.

Raza
I'm so tired of the shore, let me in, baby,
You're an ocean beautiful and blue, I wanna swim in you.

Messages In This Thread
Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 09-02-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 09-12-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 10-09-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 10-15-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 10-16-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 11-03-2020, 07:04 PM