Sand Between My Toes
Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
how do you wanna face it? when the end is so close you can taste it
Between the sickness and the fear of the sickness and the heat, the Hanged Man is dead. Well, the shaded canopy I’ve set up to continue and try to make money whilst repairing, is dead. It’s been too long. I’m in a foul mood as a begin to pack it all up, pouring the now-lukewarm containers’a ice over myself to try an’ stay cool as the sun goes down. Once the liquor and all the multiple door guarding it are locked, I grab a small towel an head to the beach.

Knowing I’ll get some stares, I start a piecemeal strip as I get closer t’the water, the need to cool down overriding the potential that my shit could be stolen (it won’t be, if they kno what’s good for ‘em) an’ practically run into the water once I’m down to my underwear. Fuck, I’m lucky I wore some today (would it have stopped me? I'm not sure)

The Ocean takes me in, bathing me in the salty coolness that I’ve often imagined a mother’s womb to feel like, whilst high. It holds me, plays with me, gives me a chance to stretch my limbs after bein’ confined to the makeshift bar all day. An’ eventually I feel better, kicking to head back to shore, prancing outta the water like I own the damn beach. First person I see (that I know) is Elias, so I wave to ‘im, drippin’ wet, clothes half-see through - but with a much more genuine smile on my face.

“Hey Elias.”

When the fuck did he? start to look like a cool drink'a water?
Since yer cunt's been unusually dusty, Raz.

Messages In This Thread
Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 09-02-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 09-12-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 10-09-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 10-15-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 10-16-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 11-03-2020, 07:04 PM