Sand Between My Toes
Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
how do you wanna face it? when the end is so close you can taste it
Can’t help but laugh at meself when he asks if I wan’t more. It must be pretty obvious. Duckin’ my head, I nod, toss the core somewhere amongst the rocks for the Hels to scavenge, an ‘ take another apple. “Thanks,” I add with a smile, listenin’ to ‘im talk about the stall.

“You should, with all the extra travelers we been gettin’ lately. The Hanged Man’s been more busy ‘n usual, even with it bein’ this damn hot.” I know there’s a lot goin’ on in the world right now, but one thing’ll always be certain: people wanna drown their sorrows whichever way they can. An’ as long as they don’t cause trouble, I’m happy to help ‘em do it.

“What do you think your dad would do?” I know he took over the family business and am ready to listen when I spot Mik at the edge’a the beach, shadin’ is eyes an’ lookin for - me, probably. So I stand an’ he sees me an’ then gestures that I need to come. Sighing, I turn to Elias, “Sorry, looks like Mik needs somethin’. Come on in for a drink on the house, yeah?” Then with a wave an’ a grin, I grab my clothes and start to head back to responsibilities.

{Fin}

Messages In This Thread
Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 09-02-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 09-12-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 10-09-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 10-15-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Elias - 10-16-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sand Between My Toes - by Raza - 11-03-2020, 07:04 PM