Flame of the Candle
_Dorian Pryor
The Orator

Age: 42 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Dorian
The Orator
Dorian hummed in acknowledgement, nodding his head slowly. "This is true. In fact, I am certain some might consider it a decent, if paltry, release of pent up stress and emotion." he said thoughtfully. Those that were more inclined to concern themselves with the state of humanity anyways, which were few and far between the Orator thought. The world was far larger than any one person and their fragile state of mind after all.

He chuckled at Gideon's comeback though. "Touché." he said with a slight bow at his shoulders, granting the Priest the win in this rather sad attempt at wordplay. He was not particularly in the mood for such games, oddly enough. Rare was it that Dorian did not find himself in impeccable spirits. The Orator moved forward, the heel of his shoes clicked slightly as he made his way past the Priest to stand before some of the great statues of the gods. Blue eyes looked up, soft and distant, hands gripped lightly behind him. What was he here for?

"Peace, of course, what else?" he said quietly, eyes still on the statues before him.
I'm only responsible for what I say
Not what you understand
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-02-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-07-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 10-03-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 10-04-2020, 10:33 PM