Flame of the Candle
_Dorian Pryor
The Orator

Age: 42 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Dorian
The Orator
"Fun." Dorian said with a soft sigh, eyes skipping from one statue to another. Fun was often associated with him - loud, boisterous, an entertainer with a proclivity for enjoyment. But so often that enjoyment was for the benefit of others. It was in those moments of frivolity that guards were let down, lips were loosened, and the most vital bits of information flowed freely. Pretty words, pretty parties, pretty faces, all in the name of fun. Briefly, he wondered when that word had lost its meaning for him, when that which was fun became labor instead.

But he knew the answer and quickly shoved it away.

At the Priest's question, he huffed a light chuckle before turning slowly to face him, a small but mirthless smile on his lips. "No, no, Gideon...you should know by now I far prefer the company of my fellow man than that of the divine." he said softly. How could he face his beloved gods again? How could he look into the faces of perfection and glory with confidence when he was so riddled with shame and guilt he could never repent or atone for fully? He did not deserve their attention when he had failed them so miserably.

"Tell me, what did you think of our meeting?"
I'm only responsible for what I say
Not what you understand
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-02-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-07-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 10-03-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 10-04-2020, 10:33 PM