Flame of the Candle
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon followed Dorian's gaze, unsure why such an innocent word had caused such a reaction, but he didn't comment on it. There were things worth asking about and things better left alone, and something in Dorian's face told him this was the latter.

Thankfully, the Orator did have a more substantial response to his question. "I suppose so. I think they're good for different things." A diplomatic response but a , for the most part, truthful one: the Gods were good for guidance and experience, but for a casual conversation, he would not pray. Leaning back on a pillar, feeling the cold stone press against his back, he let a hand drop to gently stroke a seam in the stone. Half an apology to the temple, for daring to say it's Gods may be comparable to common man.

He raised an eyebrow as he considered the meeting, unsure what exactly he was expected to comment on. "Cian is as charming as ever." Were his first words, a lighthearted joke, but as memories came back, he grew more serious. "This illness...if it targets and harms Ascended, I can't fully consider it a bad thing. It depends on how it develops from here. Obviously our own can be infected, so we need to be careful. What did you think of it?"
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames

Messages In This Thread
Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-02-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-07-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 09-23-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by _Dorian - 10-03-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Flame of the Candle - by Gideon - 10-04-2020, 10:33 PM