Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing…Like my soul
Well, this was the moment Bastien had both been dreading and waiting for for weeks. Finally, he was going to speak to Safrin (or at least try to). When he had been given her quest only weeks ago he had not imagined he would have been able to create what he had so quickly - a place for himself but also, yes, for her - he wished to see her again more than anything, feel the touch of her on his skin.

He approached the shrine with one of the cloths he had painted, ethereal ghostly faces among stars on dyed, blue fabric. One of his best. Laying it down before him, he bent his forehead almost to the ground.

"La più santa dea, Safrin. Please listen to my prayer. I do not know if you can always hear and see me anyway, but I shall tell you what I have tried to do. You gave me the task of making sure people knew your name. I knew I could do that in a way that they would never forget it, using my talents. I have made a place. A church. For you. In it people will celebrate, drink, talk. Stay a while surrounded by your image. I hope our actions inside of this place can bring you pleasure, for they are all dedicated to you. Another follower of yours, Ronin. He has helped."

He laid a hand on the cloth before him. "I told you I was an artist. Since I have met you I have tried to create the moment again and again in my mind and on my canvas. On these cloths. Everywhere I can. In the minds of those who will listen. I ask only your approval to continue...and perhaps a chance to see you again."

With everything said, he looked up to the shrine with bated breath and waited.

Messages In This Thread
Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 10:39 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-12-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-12-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-13-2019, 06:04 AM