Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing…Like my soul
It seemed Safrin was happy enough to compliment his voice, so Bastien relaxed a little, smiled. He knew how to play this kind of game, at least. "Dea, I can say whatever you want. Just tell me what you'd like to hear."

To hear in explicit terms that he wasn't causing offence made his smile grow into a full grin, laughter bubbling in his chest from pure relief. His happiness only continued when he saw the gift Safrin had for him, a candle with such beauty he could hardly believe it was such a mundane object. Softly, he reached forward to take it, careful to not snatch it from her.

"Thank you, Safrin. This is more than I could have hoped for." He turned the candle in his hands, watching it catch the light and sparkle. Seeing something material in his hands brought it truly to reality that she approved of his endeavours, and Bastien felt the beginnings of tears prick at his eyes.

"You have given me a purpose, la più bella e santa dea del mio cuore. It is a gift better than anything I could have asked for. Please, tell me if there is anything else you want me to do. Anything. A special request." He did have a fantasy in his mind of what the ideal special request would be, but he didn't dare to voice it.

Messages In This Thread
Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-11-2019, 10:39 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-11-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-12-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Bastien - 01-12-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Ask Forgiveness, Beg Permission - by Safrin - 01-13-2019, 06:04 AM