find me where the wild things are
for Vai! <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
you must burn brighter than ever
Melita snorted at the joke; and wasn’t about to proclaim Vai should march towards Jack. “I wish I knew. Maybe I’ll just have to say a few more prayers.” To whom she wasn’t certain – which void had jurisdiction over the sea? Thereafter her eyes went to the bandages, her mummified extents not bothering her in the least; eventually the bandages would come off, and the shine, the sheen, of new scars would’ve formed. She’d never been ashamed of them before, and wouldn’t be now.

The consternation surrounding the rest of their world though, and so many afflicted, affected, gave her pause. The wicked assignations could only last for so long, and her brows furrowed, deep contemplations rendered through the angles and snares of her mind. “I can try and babysit.” She couldn’t promise much more than that – her temper a rampant thing too, and there wasn’t any certainty that she wouldn’t end up setting the house ablaze in frustration. “And let me know what he finds out? And tell him I’d like to help?” In any way she could – adventure in her blood and ferocity in her fingertips.

But how did one fight a sickness? These weren’t her elements here.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: find me where the wild things are - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 10:11 PM