you can look and you will find me (open)
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
born with salt on my skin
“Ey, a girl can’t be too careful down ‘ere,” I call back with a crooked smile, sheathin’ the knife an’ approaching Saiden. He could’a been anyone, anything, really, if you think about all the weird shit that’s been in here recently. As I get closer, I get a little feeling I haven’t had in a while and am very suddenly remind that for all that it was the wet season in Torchline, it was fuckin’ bone-desert-dry for me. And Saiden looks as good as ever.

I hate that I’m thinkin’ that.

“Aye,” I say, perhaps too crisply, an’ turn to the way we were walkin’. “Monsoons were a bitch, an early one took out part’a the Hanged Man. Had a Sea Panther come t’shore. Aaaaand apparently a weird disease snuck in too.” I pause for a moment and try to think of anythin’ else. Nope. “An’ now you’re all caught up.”

I gesture for ‘im to follow me down this tunnel. “I ain’t been ‘ere since afore the lava monster, so some’a ‘em are new to me too. But if I remember correctly… this leads to the meetin’ place.”
and the sea in my blood
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
RE: you can look and you will find me (open) - by Raza - 09-17-2020, 01:56 PM