you can look and you will find me (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
our sins are washed away
Even if Elo had been around (which she hadn't) Saiden wouldn't have cared. She had made it abundantly clear that she would chose  Jack over the cook no matter what, and while he'd offered her the world, she'd rejected it. So when Raza spoke in that tone, and reached for his pants he didn't need any further encouragement.

"Let's," he agreed, voice more a growl than anything else. His hands rose to her hips, before slipping around to cup her ass. Mouth seeking hers, he captured it in a hot and heavy kiss, teeth and lips and need all at once.

Breaking it off, he kiss down her neck before biting down on it hard enough to leave a mark. "Aye, I can give ye trouble." It wouldn't be the last mark he gave her, either, as he explored every inch of her skin with his mouth and fingers and nails and teeth. And his cock, eventually. By the time they were finished they'd both be pleasantly sore and he, at least would be spent and satisfied.

-FIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: you can look and you will find me (open) - by Saiden - 10-21-2020, 05:28 PM