countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
Rumor has it there’s a sickness going around – and if Milo has anything to add to it, he simply just assumes it’s a product of the Outlander’s first monsoon season. The fact he’d been out in it and came out fine? Well, that just proved the fact that he was accustomed to it.

What he isn’t accustomed to, despite the amount of times that Milo’s lived through the stormy season, was the rampaged product after. The Hanged Man was still down, needing repairs, and Milo’s spotted a few pieces of buildings that had managed to tear their way from the Port to the Rainbow Road. So he arrives, a cart in tow, the sun beating down overhead and shimmering his skin with a slick sheen of sweat as he begins to pick up the debris and toss them into the cart.

This, at the very least, would keep Zeph off his back. Pulling his own weight, and all of that.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM