countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
He doesn’t expect to find company among the Rainbow Road. But the sun’s overhead, and he supposes it’s only a matter of time before someone stumbles across him. When a voice comes from behind him as he’s grabbing a few broken pieces of what appears to have been a porch at one point, Milo tosses it into the metal cart with a bang, reaching up to wipe the sweat from his brow.

He spots her as she arrives with debris in her own hands, similarly fiery hair, gilded eyes, and a pumpkin that certainly looks like he might be a hellion of his own. A wide grin is shot Melita’s way, surprised that someone like her – rough around the edges but unsurprisingly stunning despite it – would want to help him. “Yer welcome to help if ya want.” He says, gesturing to the mess of things around them – the debris lost into the warm waters of the Rainbow Road.

Name’s Milo.” He rumbles to her, flashing her an easier smile, before he reaches out to grab another piece of debris to toss into the cart.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-05-2020, 03:57 AM