countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
The confirmation has the grin on his face forming a bit wider, a bit brighter. And when he turns to deposit the rubble he’d picked up, he reaches for another to at least pull his attention away from her. It works for the moment, reaching out for another piece that might be salvageable, dropping it to the side of the cart where they could better assess it later.

I’m a runner on the docks.” He offers, turning back to her with another piece of wood in his hands that he deposits into the cart. “Work with Zeph, mostly. Don’t get’ta go on the ship much.” He shrugs, finding nothing within the words that bother him. No, he always seems to find sailing as a boring venture – with nothing but water for miles and miles. Milo imagines his boredom would grow huge considering his needs for constantly being in motion.

He considers her again briefly while he continues to work. “What was it like? Out there?” Sure, he’d heard the rumors of how the Ark had returned battered and bruised. But he might as well get the information from the source rather than gossip.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-06-2020, 04:15 AM