countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
A hum of a laugh slips from his throat, his shoulders rising and falling in a shrug. “Most’a my family are fishermen.” He glances back over to her with a small laugh and a smile. “I didn’t wanna follow ‘em and spend my days ona boat.” But the grin grows a bit more conspiratory as he focuses on Melita’s comment of cannons, glancing to the light marks that are left behind on her flesh – singed and healing. “How’d it go?” He asks, leaving the question open for her to pick how she wanted to answer.

As for Ghost Whales? It was enough to send a shiver down Milo’s spine as he continues to to clean up the Rainbow Road. “Nev’r seen one-a them in person. Hope I never do.” He offers her, moving back to the cart to survey their work. “Have ya been with the Ark crew long? I haven’t seen ya before.” He asks, resting a hand on the cart and taking a sip of the water in a canteen he’s brought that’s managed to keep it cool. He offers the canteen to her once done, the day too hot to go without hydrating themselves.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-08-2020, 02:35 AM