countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
She listened while she worked, restless entities spilling through ichor and existence, spying a portion of a deck, or a dock, and intending to fish it out through a crouch and several well-orchestrated sticks pulling and pushing it closer. Maybe Milo was the black sheep of his bloodline, not intending to follow down lines already honed and sewn in the sand. “I didn’t follow my family’s occupation either.” A wolfish grin followed, but she wasn't sure why. Healing; she wouldn’t know what to do beyond picking a few herbs, and she knew it was too dangerous to try without experience or knowledge. She let the notion of her father’s roles roll off the back of her spine, because he didn’t count for anything. Not when he hadn’t wanted them.

The dock safely in her grasp, she pulled and tugged a little more, before it rose onto the bank. Her eyes lightly ghosted over mended scars, marks of burns and backlash. “Could’ve been better.” Not like she’d hoped – the cannons at her beck and call, the gunpowder in her hair, the cinders in her soul. They’d landed upon skin and flesh and bone instead.

“I don’t recommend it.” Ghost whale sightings, coming to grips with the massive size, the bleached adornments, and the promise of death. She hadn’t been ready to meet Mort that day. But she could see how hundreds of others might have glimpsed upon the leviathans and knew their moments were gone. “No. This was my first outing.” Not long, and based on Jack’s reaction to Ludo, she wondered for how much longer. Her hands went absentmindedly to the canteen, pouring some of the water into her mouth. “Thank you.” And then placing it back in his grasp.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Melita - 09-08-2020, 06:11 PM