countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
Aye, you rebel.” Milo offers her, an elbow sneaking out to elbow her in the side with an easy bubbling laugh slipping from his throat. He’d never been much for fishing, sitting on boats doing nothing but waiting and collecting the fish when they came and trying to wrangle them into place. No, he was far more suited for a space where he could burn off all of his excess energy, where he could keep secrets and be a part of a bigger family, one that seemed far less involved in making sure he was the perfect child.

There’s a small nod granted to the mention of the cannons going better, and he refrains from asking if the burns on her body are from it – instead, focusing on the comment of ghost whales and whether or not Melita had been here for a time before and he’d simply just not known. “Ah, got a taste ‘a the sea before, I’m guessin’?” Comes his quiet prompt as he offers the canteen to her – nodding when she takes it and thanks him, before she’s handing it back after a sip.

He slips the cap back on and puts it in the sand under some shade, a decent amount away from the water that might try to snatch it up. “So plannin’ on workin’ for Jack long, then?” He asks absentmindedly, finding it easier to talk about this than anything else.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-10-2020, 11:01 PM