countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
Where she was born. He tries to imagine it, a place similar to this and not quite Torchline, spanning a different world all together. And the more he tries to focus on it, the more it throbs in his mind, and he eventually gives up – reaching for another piece of driftwood and dragging the cart further down the way.

Her response to working with Jack, however, has a red brow lifting – curiosity getting the best of him regardless of how much he knows curiosity has killed the cat in more instances than one. But still, he can’t help but to ask as he tosses another piece of unsalvageable wood into the wheelbarrow. “There’s other things ya can do. Don’t hafta stick with the boat if y’don’t want to.” He shrugs. That’s what he’s done and he’s been quite successful at it. It’s kept his feet on the sand rather than uncertain waves with ghost whales.
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-19-2020, 04:30 AM