countdown 'til you come off your rails
Melita <3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every time you cross my mind, i brought another memory to keep yours inside
i saw us drown like high tide, and everything is nothing if you're not here tonight //
NMaybe she would have to go back, and wouldn’t that certainly be something? He wonders if he’d see her at meetings now, or if she were simply one that stayed away until summoned, a fiery ghost girl in the night come to work when required and depart when not needed. But the smuggler doesn’t ask, instead he simply flashes her a grin in response, one that seems to say ‘your move’ of whether she wanted to continue or do something different.

And then? Then she’s agreeing to eat and Milo nods enthusiastically, grabbing the cart and their items and beginning to turn it around to head back toward Haulani. “I know a place with th’ best fish offa the docks.” He comments to her, glancing toward the other redhead as if he’s about to explain the whole life story of how he’d found the man. He doesn’t, he just offers tidbits of information when she asks, before depositing the cart to sit with the rest of the debris and showing her the docks.

— Fin <3
MILO

Messages In This Thread
countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-04-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: countdown 'til you come off your rails - by Milo - 09-20-2020, 08:01 PM