in bloom [seasonal event!]
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
R E X A N N A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
At first, Rexanna hadn’t noticed the person stare at her as she sat beneath the notice board. There had been many a person that had stopped by to look at the board, ignoring her completely. But this woman, when her sapphire gaze lifted and it landed on Amalia as she stared back, she was almost nervous. Was she not supposed to take notes of everything needed for deepfrost? Was it something so simple that one couldn’t simply forget? She gathered her things and stood as Amalia moved closer, offering the woman a friendly smile.

I’m sorry if I shouldn’t have been doing that. I’m trying to figure out what all I need to do for Longnight.” She announced in her sultry, honey dipped voice as she offered another awkward smile to Amalia. “I figured I’d make note of a… Luxere, and whatever else I need to do to ask someone about it later.” She added, perhaps a bit quicker. She tucked the bundle under her arm before gesturing to the bag she noticed and everything else Amalia carried.

Her head lifted back to the woman with a softer smile. “Can I help you?” She hummed, gesturing to the bag of grain. Perhaps in doing so, this woman could help her out in understanding what it was about and what all she would need in the next coming weeks?
fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

Messages In This Thread
in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 01-11-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 01-14-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 01-16-2019, 04:43 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-04-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 02-08-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 02-16-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-24-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 03-01-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 03-06-2019, 09:27 PM