in bloom [seasonal event!]
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
R E X A N N A
golden child, lion girl — tell me what it’s like to conquer.
Snow moss works well.” Amalia began, and Rex nodded to her and jotted down a little note. But regardless, she had planned on going foraging soon, long before longnight and with it, she would be certain to look for the moss. Even if she’d decided she’d be going to the Rathskeller for the whole event. It couldn’t hurt in case someone else needed some, perhaps neighbors that had chosen to stay at home rather than spend the week at the bar. So she gratefully smiled at Amalia in addition.

But then Amalia was mentioning that she had got the grain to go and cook, and Rexanna’s brows raised slightly in curiosity. She didn’t know that there were more bakers. She had only gone to one of the stalls in the Settlement to get some bread – dealt with the anger the man had given her and went on her way. Amalia had been nice so far, though, for a Natural (at least that’s what Rexanna imagined Amalia was, for someone to have so much information about Longnight and to be preparing for it). She nodded to her yet again when she asked where she was going for the event.

I read the Rathskeller would be open, I plan to go there.” She said with that same honey dipped tone to her voice. “But for the time being I can help you pack it to your… Bakery?” She questioned with a tilt of her head and a wide smile. “To… Pay back for the information I needed?” She offered with her own inelegant shrug.
fearless child, broken girl — tell me what it’s like to burn.

Messages In This Thread
in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 01-11-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 01-14-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 01-16-2019, 04:43 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-04-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 02-08-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 02-16-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 02-24-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Rexanna - 03-01-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: in bloom [seasonal event!] - by Amalia - 03-06-2019, 09:27 PM