[open] sunshine
open!
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
The Blade watched the stranger with mild interest, a brow arching as she considered all the information the other girl so easily proffered. Amaris herself would never be so open, but then she was also a unique individual with a unique career, and being open about such things would lead to her being rather less successful in her chosen career.

Dramyrth cooed a colourful note in the air above, and executed a rather athletic manoeuvre as he heard and saw the woman admiring him. But first, Amaris would correct the other girl in how she referred to him. "His name is Dramyrth, and he is his own dragon." Her tones weren't unkind, but nor were they overly warm - she did her best to soften her expression, for truly she was always happy to speak of her bondmate.

"Amaris," the Blade replied, looking curiously at the hand the other proffered. "I hope you'll forgive me for not shaking your hand. There's an illness going around, and while you don't show any symptoms… I cannot risk it." There was much more to it than that, but it was a convenient excuse she was happy to use. "You may draw him if you like," she granted the permission with a hint of a smile, glancing up to watch her companion perform unnecessarily flashy exercises above them.

Messages In This Thread
[open] sunshine - by Delphine - 09-06-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] sunshine - by Amaris - 09-15-2020, 11:33 AM
RE: [open] sunshine - by Delphine - 09-18-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: [open] sunshine - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 09:50 AM
RE: [open] sunshine - by Delphine - 10-04-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: [open] sunshine - by Amaris - 10-06-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: [open] sunshine - by Delphine - 10-09-2020, 12:31 AM