SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
What comes after this?

The door opens and she freezes in place, deer caught in headlights, brain suddenly off. Who is he and why is she here, again? Confusion is evident, and then her eyes flicker to somewhere behind Chuy, something moving. She blanches (if this is even possible), shrinking a little, something she rarely does. Whatever is behind him (nothing, nothing but the ghost of Kiada, of course) moves and she tracks it visually before it goes out of sight.

That’s when she recognizes him. That’s when she sees Auni and recoils against the doorframe. The little luxere had always been receptive to treats, but for her to be here, instead of dead - Kiada’s ghost must truly be inside.

“Did she tell you what happened?” Desperate now, Wessex looks again to Chuy, her nails gripping the doorframe for all its worth.How it happened?” A brief pause, where her mood once again shifts to something sad and moroseful. "Does she hurt?"
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Wessex - 09-10-2020, 02:01 AM