SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Never before has the Wraith crawled like this; not that the Outlander would know, but Wessex, even when faced with death, fights. She does not hide, does not scoot her way into a house, trying to get as far away from Auni as she can.

When she’s inside, leaning against the wall, or whatever furniture is nearby, she looks back to where Kiada’s ghost slipped by, wide-eyed and worried. Anxious? Yes, that might be better.  Guilt and nightmares brought her here, only by confessing can she set herself free.

Only - what is there to confess to?

“Is she here?” Wessex asks again, “Does she hurt?” The words want to vomit forth but she can’t seem to let them, choking on, “I - I can’t -” until she finally squeezes out an “I’m sorry.” Sorry that she didn’t know, sorry that she couldn’t save her, sorry to cause this pain, and sorry for herself. Because there were few people who seemed to accept Wessex Theskyra for who she was, and Kiada was one of them. It’s selfish - utterly, completely selfish, but it’s what she mourns the most. Right after the loss of a spirited woman.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Wessex - 09-15-2020, 01:18 AM