SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
Chuy would never claim to know Wessex well, but he estimated he knew her well enough to know that this was not normal behaviour for her. The luxere, sensing something was off, whether through his bonded or through his own sense of survival, backed away to his corner of furs and ningo-feather-filled blankets, content to stay out of the way despite wanting to greet the familiar woman.

Chulane on the other hand, watched with a guarded expression, concern etching into the lines of his face, as the Wraith literally crawled across the threshold and to the wall. The vet followed her, trying to maintain a distance that wouldn't startle her, but ultimately deciding to stay relatively close.

Her questions were erratic, and all the more concerning. A knot formed in his stomach, as slowly but surely more and more concerning thoughts rose up in the forefront of his mind.

Wessex," his tone was softer now, his expression less harsh, as he felt a swell of emotion, of grief, of empathy for the usually composed and intimidating woman. He sat down beside her, on the floor, leaning against the wall. "She's dead." Had he said it out loud yet? "Kiada's gone. She fell into the lava." He was surprised how clearly he was able to say it.

Glacial eyes looked to the woman beside him. He wasn't sure what brought him to do it, but he then tried to extend an arm out over her shoulders, to bring her into an embrace, a hug that he suspected they both could use.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 08:33 AM