SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
“I know,” she whispers fervently - and she does know Kiada is dead. “I know, but the Climb must be too far for Mort because -” peering around his shoulder, she can see something that is most definitely the ghost of the girl. Pointing suddenly at her “she’s here. She’s waiting. Or -” Or what? Wessex doesn’t know specifically, only that it’s possible that Kiada is waiting for something.

“And Auni. So she must not have left.” She’s never heard of a companion making another bond before, all companions, to her knowledge, either die or return to an untamed, almost feral state. Wasn’t that what happened to Sugar? Didn’t she stay with Remi and Aoife?

Caught up in trying to figure out why Auni is here, the Wraith lets Chulane pull her into a hug, stiffly and reflexively patting him on the back, but allowing herself to stay there. “Do you see her?” She whispers again, eyes locked on the place where the ghost disappeared, suddenly feeling very sorry for the man who had to live with a ghost. Especially one they were in love with. “She has to come back so I can say sorry.” Plaintively whispered in his ear, she watches with the intensity of stalked prey, or perhaps a dog, absolutely convinced that a treat will appear if they wait long enough.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Wessex - 09-18-2020, 03:53 PM