SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
It would seem a moment of clarity had overcome Wessex, though it was still foggy around the edges, still marred by the delirious ramblings of an illness that afflicted even the ascended. Perhaps what was most haunting about her words was how true they rang - even when he first met her he knew she was a powerful woman, a capable woman, with great strength, not to be defied.

And with all that, there was danger too, though he'd never been concerned that she was a danger to him, or to Halo.

But what if she was? What if this illness was out to infect them all, and ultimately… kill them all? What if it took her mind, and used her body, her abilities, to wreak havoc across all of Caido?

"Hey," he began, "hey," he repeated to be sure he got her attention. "I'll help. You're right. We need to fix this. We will fix this." What more could he say, what more could he do?

"I'll keep an eye on Neron," he promised her, unsure if it would mean anything, but it was a promise he could make easily, with the local ascended being a friend. As for the others? He knew Nate, a brief meeting on the Tundra and an icy trek to the Citadel giving Chuy enough time to know that the man hailed from Torchline, not Halo. But the others were even more unknowns to him - though clearly they meant much and more to Wessex.

"There has to be something," he murmured, more to himself this time - but he was too tired, too rattled and haunted by ghosts of his own to take the thought any further than that.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 05:41 AM