it sounds an echo in my soul
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
towers of gold are still too little
They might have been different souls, going at different paces, but their ultimate goal was the same - to eradicate their enemies, to protect their own. Differing techniques, differing temperaments, and yet here they were together, leaping over the edge of a cliff face to their potential doom and destruction.

But there were no panicked tones, no screams of terror or sorrowful dragoncries - only a laughter that was carried over and up through the great rushing of air. It buffeted and carried her slight form, delight and laughter abounding as he appeared a moment later, the wind lifting them both with a stomach-dropping sensation coiling through her. Dramyrth flew in close then - golden scales flashing before her, wingbeats adding to the wind the sea below pushed around her.

And she was delivered to the rocky shelf again, her form dumped without ceremony of grace, but somehow she contorted it to look intentional, completely premeditated, absolutely voluntary. Onto her rear was she also thrust, hands wrapped around her middle as she let the laughter flow. The dragon came in to land, crooning a low note - checking her over critically all the while, ensuring his bondmate's current state of exhilaration was not covering something more sinister.

"I don't think people would be open to renaming it the ass-landing," she quipped, the adrenaline pulsing through her too, the giddy grin very evident, as the Blade let herself go, and just enjoyed the moment, with barely a care for what the world thought of her.
these hands could hold the world
but it'll never be enough
Amaris

Messages In This Thread
it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-07-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-07-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-08-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-09-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-09-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-16-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Amaris - 09-20-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: it sounds an echo in my soul - by Brecken - 09-21-2020, 04:34 PM