Personal Quest Lost between the pages of a good book
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
When Isla had seen the notice from her friend, she had immediately been inclined to help. Regrettably, however, that had been before her ascension. And since, the daytime had been quite the obstacle for her. The Voice had said she might... explode in the daylight, something she took pains to avoid with a wide-hooded coat, a scarf and gloves. Not out of place in the snow, that was fine.

But the daylight had made her more than just... likely to combust. It made her weak. Still, she had been determined not to let her new condition hinder her ability to aid a friend, and so she plodded out into the snow on clumsy and awkward feet, having to take her time as she headed for the Atheneum.

When she arrived at last, she was out of breath and needed to hold onto the doorframe for a moment to stop from fainting. Remi was there too, and conveniently in said doorway, so she touched his arm and offered him a smile within the shade of her hood. "Fancy... seeing you here..." she panted.

Glancing up, she smiled across at Jigano and managed a breathless laugh. "It's taken me long enough to get here, Jigano. You aren't getting rid of me now. I'm certain."

Messages In This Thread
Lost between the pages of a good book - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Lost between the pages of a good book - by Isla - 01-12-2019, 05:00 PM