Personal Quest Lost between the pages of a good book
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
The gorgon was dead - fantastic! Isla managed by some miracle to get the heck out of the way of the falling, blind monster as it slumped down, scurrying to stand between Remi and Jigano. Whilst the latter tried to figure out what the needed to do next (something she was content to let him take the lead on), Isla busied herself surreptitiously cleaning her knives of ichor on Remi's leg.

And then they were off, into the foreboding book to an equally foreboding tower surrounded by a moody looking moat. With a broken bridge in the centre. "I feel I won't fare well if I try to cross this thing by myself," she remarked. When Sam held out the rope she instinctively took it (though she had no idea why), staring up around them.

"Well I guess you two will just have to strip off." She shrugged at Kalt and Remi. "Toss your armour across and make the jump." Grinning, the gazed up at Jigano. "May I have a ride on your back?"

Messages In This Thread
Lost between the pages of a good book - by Jigano - 01-11-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Lost between the pages of a good book - by Isla - 01-14-2019, 08:31 PM