Some Kind Of Nature
Azrael

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe
Put your ray gun to my head
Well, they were back in the Hollowed Grounds now, for better or for worse. Though, from the whisperings on the winds, it seemed it might be leaning towards worse, some flu rippling through the population.

Sickness is the absolute last thing on Osozo’s mind as they walk the familiar path to the artists sanctuary though. Something else, someone else has been occupying their thoughts, has spurred this journey. Azrael. Another being forged solely by the Voice’s hand, a child, the closest thing they will have to a sibling in this world. Closer than the other ascended. Closer than Wessex even.

Bastien is a babbling, near incoherent mess, filled with delusions Osozo doesn’t know how to navigate, they they ignore easily in the face of their true purpose here. The Demi-god ascends the stairs, ignoring the pieces of a home, messy and alien, and enters rooms at random, until they find Azrael.

”Hello.” They stand at the door, hair shifting between a rainbow of brightness, eyes glowing with the Voice’s own blue. After a moment, they crouch, meaning to get on their siblings level, to seem less imposing.
Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh-
OSOZO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-08-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-10-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-12-2020, 06:00 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-13-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-20-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-22-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 10-18-2020, 09:10 PM