Some Kind Of Nature
Azrael

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe
Put your ray gun to my head
"You certainly do." Osozo agrees easily, taking in the chimeric toy and smiling at it. But their focus turns to their own creation, still put together with a kind of intention, something that even Osozo isn't sure they can really voice, not when it's a feeling, an urge to create something different, instead of a process, with each step thought out.

The grin that spreads over Osozo's face is almost shy, ripples of pink running again through their hair and eyes as opposed to spreading over their cheeks. "Thank you." There is no patronizing tone in their voice, no inflection to imply they are speaking to anything other than an equal. There is a sense that though the ascended call themselves a family, though they are all connected, that bond is nothing compared to this one.

Even between Osozo and Wessex, it's different. They are siblings, but Azrael has been made as well, crafted entirely by the patient caring hand of the Voice. It's different. It keeps Osozo close, knelt in the room for far longer than they seem to realize. Not that they mind. They're having... fun.

And they'll keep having fun, until such a time that either Azrael or Bastien grows sick of their presence.

Fin
Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh-
OSOZO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-08-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-10-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-12-2020, 06:00 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-13-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Osozo - 09-20-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Some Kind Of Nature - by Azrael - 09-22-2020, 05:16 AM