[SE] shiny things
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Somewhere in her delirious state, Phoebe managed to remember that Longheat was the season where Safrin was given extra offerings. Had she been any less devout, the thought might've come and gone, a mere blip in the stream of questions and confusion that filled her days. Instead, she found herself clambering up the potato mountain again - Remi really ought to do something about that! - with an offering in her pocket.

The Shrine was hard to get to, mostly because the stairs wobbled and changed heights and moved. The Nightingale only managed to get there by crawling. Safrin really must not want her offerings this year! Maybe her knick-knack cabinet was full? Maybe that was what she should have brought - a knick-knack cabinet! A quick glance at the stairs which had turned into a slide dashes that idea.

"Here you go, Safrin!" she said cheerily, setting out some cookies shaped like stars. But as she did so, a curious Hel landed nearby, and Phoebe's attitude flipped on a dime. "Those are for Safrin not you!" she snapped, throwing her guardian stone at it. She got nowhere close to it but at least it flew away.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[SE] shiny things - by Phoebe - 09-08-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: [SE] shiny things - by Nate - 09-09-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: [SE] shiny things - by Phoebe - 10-03-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: [SE] shiny things - by Nate - 10-04-2020, 07:22 AM