-A Sad New Beginning-
Marquis Aust
Mercenary

Age: 301 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 13 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: DreadedBlackKnight Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Marquis
As Marquis tried to piece together all of this, he heard footsteps coming towards him. The sand being kicked around could be heard slightly from the individual's footsteps. Marquis gazed upon the rough-looking man he reminded him of a  witty comedian.  His thick, wavy, gray, and black hair is medium-length and is worn in a severe, uncomplicated style. He has a masculine build. His skin is light-colored and he has a wide forehead.

"I am fine...I am not sick just....."

Marquis said as he stood up slowly still using his left hand to hold his head, for some reason he had a massive headache that wasn't going away.

"Can you happen to explain to me where we are? How far are we from the Empire of the Grand Moon? Also.."

Marquis paused as he said this looking up at the sky. Marquis removed his left hand from his head to see in the sky no second sun. Something didn't make sense. Why wasn't there a second sun? How did he end up on the beach? And what happened to have him reach some unknown land away from home. Marquis took a few moments to gather his thoughts and started thinking that he was now away from home and something wasn't right.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.

Messages In This Thread
-A Sad New Beginning- - by Marquis - 09-08-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: -A Sad New Beginning- - by Zephyr - 09-08-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: -A Sad New Beginning- - by Marquis - 09-08-2020, 11:03 PM
RE: -A Sad New Beginning- - by Zephyr - 09-09-2020, 03:33 PM