My Idea of Fun
Zephyr
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

There is something he needs to gather. A handful of somethings, actually, none of which Nate can call to mind at the moment, but going out to gather something seems as good an excuse as any to leave the safety of his home, to wander out onto the beach, away from the crowded bustle of Haulani, from her glittering eyes and dangerous hands, and in a different direction. A good choice for a handful of reasons, though the only that doesn't occur to him is that walking into town naked as a lark would damage his reputation in more ways than his own thoughtless hands ever could.

The sun sits high in the sky, larger than it should be, beating down on bare skin in a way that Nate only really registers because of the way it stirs unease in his gut, the way it sends his one-eyed gaze flying all around him, searching for the source. There is an umbrella clutched in his hand like a sword; like it could save him, if he could only trust it enough to open it. If he could only trust the shadows enough to step into them.

Miana pool catches him off guard as the beach gives way to its rocky shore, some distant memory stopping his feet before he steps into it, before he sinks deeper and deeper, spiralling into a starry void. Though, perhaps he wants that? Nate drops to his knees, none too gently, and reaches out for the pool, his hand hovering over the surface when he catches sight of his reflection instead.

At once, he's distracted, the warped, rippling image of his face splitting his mind, half of him terrified of the dead, of a matching face that still makes his breath hitch, and the other half utterly enchanted, looking over strong cheeks and a wide smirk and seeing an equal, at least for a night, an hour. "Hello there." He purrs out loud, leaning forward. "Have we met?"
We live for the night's decor
It reveals what we dream of

Messages In This Thread
My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-08-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-12-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-13-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-14-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-16-2020, 05:19 AM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-21-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-22-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 10-01-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 10-04-2020, 06:29 AM