My Idea of Fun
Zephyr
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate may have gone through all kinds of hell, may have lost an eye, but he's still got it. He can still charm anyone he wants to, and he's just about to seal the deal, leaning in towards his reflection, when a bark interrupts him. God, he can hear the record scratch in his head, the moment shattering before he turns, glaring at the voice's owner. Sighing, Nate leans back in towards the pool, muttering a nasally "This'll just take a second, sweetheart." before he pushes himself to his feet, umbrella left forgotten on the ground.

"Zephyr, buddy, pal." Walking forwards, Nate stretches his arms out, a casual swagger to his step before he reaches out to try and wrap an arm around Zeph's shoulders. "You're fucking all kinds of things up for me, man, what're you doing?" There's a definite whine in his voice, before the other man clicks something back into place in Nate's memory.

Ducking away, Nate turns on stumbling feet and grins wide at the other man. "You didn't have to come out. It's decent of you though." His one eye slides across the horizon, following something into the distance before he snaps back, shaking his head. "Maybe you're not the cocksucker I thought you were." Nate snorts, stifling a laugh so he can continue. "I'm still the cocksucker you thought I was." The punchline is addressed just over Zeph's shoulder, giggles overtaking Nate, doubling him over.
We live for the night's decor
It reveals what we dream of

Messages In This Thread
My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-08-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-12-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-13-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-14-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-16-2020, 05:19 AM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-21-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-22-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 10-01-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 10-04-2020, 06:29 AM